Few Builders have managed to increase their business and thus work in hand exponentially in the same way our client has. Very strong in the Precontracts and Business Development area, they have managed to build relationships with clients in the Commercial, Industrial and Educational sectors in the $10m to $70m market, then further strengthen these relationships by delivering a product exceeding their expectations and to their budget, hence repeat business follows.
A successful tender in the Industrial space has seen them engage In2work to source a “Top Gun” Site Manager with experience in the Industrial/Commercial space to supervise the on site construction effort and achieve effective performance within planned schedules and guidelines, budgets, quality management systems and stringent safety parameters.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the candidate we seek will be responsible for duties such as:
• Provide input into the master construction plan as required
• Manage a number of Foreman both Structural and Finishes each with specified responsibilities within the plan
• Provide accurate and timely reporting of progress against the plan
• Plan the programming of day to day resource requirements and communicate these to the construction team
• Monitor/oversee employee capability and performance
• Monitor external changes to work plans and report the effect of change
• Lead section meetings and review progress in productivity, design and achievement of commercial requirements
Are you employed in a current Site Management Role?
Have you managed large workforces on crowded sites?
If so, why not apply or call us for more information – 07 3350 5198 or email email@example.com.