Our client is a highly reputable mid tier Builder with multiple locations and a strong order book, specialising in projects up to CV$80m in a variety of markets.
Exceptional estimating prowess and cutting edge design options has seen them successfully win a slew of projects, notably commercial and industrial jobs that range from CV$15m to CV$70m.
Their stretched order book now has added pressure, and to cope with demand they are seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator – Building to arrange calling of quotations and letting of contracts within prescribed cost limits to provide contract management services to project teams.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager on a corporate level but the Project Manager on site, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Arrange for quotations to be called from sub-contractors for projects and for contracts to be let.
• Conduct negotiations with sub-contractors and peruse conditions of contracts of prospective projects.
• Participate in the selection of tenders.
• Maintain a register of sub-contractors and liaise with operations personnel to ensure their suitability.
• Ensure effective contract administration, in conjunction with operations personnel.
• Approve progress claims for work completed and refer disputed claims by sub-contractors to the Project Manager for decision
Do you have previous experience in managing contracts within the Building Industry?
Have you successfully awarded subcontracts within the Building Industry?
Why not apply or call us for more information – 07 3350 5198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS Also seeking Junior and Mid Level Contracts Administrators!