Founded some 60 years ago, our client is a Mid Tier Contractor with exceptional relationships, proven systems and processes and a large fleet of plant capable of mobilising to pretty much any location.
Their southern region portfolio contains a diverse array of projects with contract values from CV$5m to CV$50m and rapid expansion and internal promotion has seen an opportunity eventuate within the delivery team – that of Project Manager, Civil Projects.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, responsibilities will include
• Developing and reviewing construction planning and monitor progress of allocated projects to ensure they are on schedule and within quality and cost estimates.
• Authorising construction planning, programming and on-site completion schedules and liaise with the Operations Manager over completion dates for different phases of construction.
• Supervising and scheduling the activities of Site Engineers, Foremen and on-site purchasing and administrative staff to ensure coordination of the construction process.
• Coordinating and controlling site staff and physical resources to achieve construction targets.
• Liaising with the Operations Manager to modify design in construction systems and methods necessitated by the progress of construction.
• Reviewing project costs and take corrective action if significant deviations from budget occur.
• Reporting regularly to management on budgets.
The role will additionally see the successful candidate managing a team consisting of Senior Project Engineers, Project Engineers, a Superintendent, Supervisors and Direct Labour with HSEQ support from Head office.
Experience in the delivery of Australian Transportation projects is a requirement as is a Tertiary Qualification in Civil Engineering, and unparalleled levels of support and training exist within this contractor.
Apply or call us for more information – 07 3350 5198 or email email@example.com.