There is plenty of publicity regarding the iconic Billion $$$ civil infrastructure projects, however gathering much less attention is the projects from CV$5m – CV$50m – this is the sector a few of our mid tier clients play in.
Some of the benefits of joining a mid tier contractor include access to the decision makers, project variety, greater opportunity for advancement and the fact that your input is valued – something that not often happens in the Top Tier world.
With the gradual increase in DTMR and private enterprise projects being released in Qld shortages in staff are occurring, and a popular client of ours has engaged us to source Project Managers for a few Projects in the CV$20-CV$30m range – interested?
Reporting to the Operations Manager, responsibilities will include
· Developing and reviewing construction planning and monitor progress of allocated projects to ensure they are on schedule and within quality and cost estimates.
· Authorising construction planning, programming and on-site completion schedules and liaise with the Operations Manager over completion dates for different phases of construction.
· Supervising and scheduling the activities of Site Engineers, Foremen and on-site purchasing and administrative staff to ensure coordination of the construction process.
· Coordinating and controlling site staff and physical resources to achieve construction targets.
· Liaising with the Operations Manager to modify design in construction systems and methods necessitated by the progress of construction.
· Reviewing project costs and take corrective action if significant deviations from budget occur.
· Reporting regularly to management on budgets
Experience in the delivery of DTMR projects is a requirement as is a Tertiary Qualification in Civil Engineering.
Apply or call us for more information – 07 3350 5198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.