Our client is a large building contractor operating in a diverse array of markets including Industrial, Institutional, Commercial and Residential sectors with great success.
Although extremely busy with a close to full order book, the Directors have decided to increase momentum and begin increasing Marketing and Business Development activities for the mid to long term and develop their brand further.
To enable that business strategy to succeed they have made the decision to engage a Marketing Manager to plan, develop and implement the organisation’s overall communications strategy and develop and implement communication plans to broaden the impact of the company’s programs, brand and services.
Reporting to the Directors and GM, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Developing and implementing annual Marketing Plan in collaboration with the Directors and GM, including goals, timetables, budgets and strategies.
– The execution of all internal and external communications including media/PR, various marketing materials (eg. advertising, signage, digital media and printed collateral) used across various media platforms and developing creative concepts for consideration.
– Collaborating with senior leadership team to develop communication strategies that will broaden programmatic reach and deepen impact.
– Strategic development of CRM, including client and relevant stakeholder communications.
– Develop a content strategy and apply to relevant channels.
– Management of planning, content development and delivery of the company’s digital communications and publications, website and social media.
– Management of annual market research, including evaluation and impact assessment, and compilation of comparative analysis to effectively segment and understand the organisations existing and potential markets.
Have you been employed or currently employed in a similar role?
A degree in Marketing, previous exposure to the construction industry and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders is key to the success of this role.
Why not apply or call us for more information – 07 3350 5198 or email email@example.com.