Our client is a highly reputable mid tier Builder with multiple locations and a strong order book, specialising in projects up to CV$80m in a variety of markets.
Recent exponential growth has seen the need arise for a Junior Design Manager to join the business to partner with the client in the design phase to create, win then assist in the delivery of successful and unique building outcomes.
Reporting to the Senior Design Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Preparing plans, layouts and designs with supporting calculations for specifications.
• Supplying drafting and estimating staff with information to assist in the production of detailed drawings, the development of tools, quantities, materials lists and cost estimates as required.
• Checking plans, designs, materials purchased and equipment for conformity with specifications.
• Assisting in the preparation of technical detail for sales inquiries, quotations, contract documentation, technical literature or in the analysis of failures following customer complaints.
• Liaising with research and development engineers regarding development work or construction and production engineers regarding manufacture of designed products or planned structures.
• Liaising with suppliers, clients, consultants or commissioning engineers concerning the design, installation, construction and commissioning of assigned work.
• Participating in the planning of projects as required.
Experience levels vary with the role on offer but the client suggests those with intermediate as well as vast experience levels should seriously consider applying, and even Project Managers seeking a move to the Design Side would be encouraged to apply.
Due to the nature of the role a Degree in Construction is required.
Why not apply or call us for more information – 07 3350 5198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.