Due to the financial stress occurring globally, there has never been a time human resources and employee relations has been more critical.
Our client is an emerging junior mining company based in Perth, and as they are undergoing substantial growth their now exists a need to engage a HR Advisor who will be responsible for establishing the HR function, developing operational HR policies, practices and supporting the management and employees across the business.
Reporting to the General Manager, the candidate will be responsible for
– Maintain understanding, awareness and knowledge of the Project specific ERM system, and monitor compliance with relevant legislation and client requirements for the project.
– Assist in the development of HR/IR Plans for projects during initial phases of the project.
– Provide HR coaching services to the supervisory and wider workforce to implement HR best practice
– Create, support and implement an effective Recruitment Management Plan
– Support Senior and Middle Management in the implementation and introduction of processes that achieve role clarity, accountability and a consistent understanding of individual, team and project goals
– Mitigate risk from a HR/IR perspective
– Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders eg Unions
And other duties as required.
Ideally, qualifications in a Human Resource or related tertiary background with project experience would suit together with a thorough understanding of working in a team and the complexities of working on a large, fast tracked project.
To be successful in this role you will need to a self-starter, capable of “rolling up your sleeves”, and making things happen. You will be the only HR person appointed for the next 12 months, so you have a real opportunity to make your presence felt. This will be the only HR role during the start-up and ramp-up phase.
Please send Expressions of Interest to email@example.com or call 07 3350 5198 for more information.