We work for a number of large Civil Engineering Contractors that have a slew of projects in SE Qld and Northern NSW and on projects that have durations anywhere from 9 months to 3 years.
With the tight negotiated contracts that exist within these projects with both clients and Subcontractors they are seeking contract specialists that have an intricate understanding of the relationship management between the parties.
Reporting to the Project Manager and with support from the Commercial Manager, the chosen candidates will
• Arrange for quotations to be called from sub-contractors for projects and for contracts to be let.
• Conduct negotiations with sub-contractors and peruse conditions of contracts of prospective projects.
• Participate in the selection of tenders.
• Maintain a register of sub-contractors and liaise with operations personnel to ensure their suitability.
• Ensure effective contract administration, in conjunction with operations personnel.
• Approve progress claims for work completed and refer disputed claims by sub-contractors to the Project Manager and Commercial Manager for decision.
Experience levels vary with the roles on offer but the client suggest those with intermediate as well as vast experience levels should seriously consider applying.
Due to the nature of the business a Construction, Quantity Surveying or Finance degree is favourable.
Why not apply or call us for more information – 07 3350 5198 or email email@example.com.