Our client is a mid tier contractor with many facets to their business including Civil Construction, Cementation and Operations and Maintenance.
The Operations and Maintenance business unit is receiving plenty of attention of late due to its potential – much of todays transportation projects will require this facet in coming years and this is a great complementary business to the Civil Construction arm.
A Senior role has eventuated within the contractor – that of Contract Manager, a role specifically created to not only lead the Bid process of these jobs but also to drive delivery and manage the contractor/client relationship.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Leading Bid Meetings with bid / proposal team members and key stakeholders such as the Estimating staff, Design Staff and Project Teams
• Assisting the General Manager in developing a proposal structure for the Projects including such data as Whole of Life proposals and Asset management
• Building a strong client relationship by way of extracting their ideas concerning key deliverables
• Following up with the client regarding any feedback or queries
• Developing key working relationships with all internal stakeholders
• Communicating and influencing at a senior level
• Ensuring during delivery phase key deliverables are met
• Progress reporting and financial reporting to senior management
Do you have previous experience in developing Operations and Maintenance or Stewardship type programme documentation?
Have you bid and delivered Stewardship or Programme of works arrangements in a transportation context?
Why not apply or call us for more information – 07 3350 5198 or email email@example.com.