With a number of large infrastructure projects kicking off around Melbourne the availability of staff is certainly tight – but what about those Project Managers that don’t enjoy the inner city hustle and bustle?
This role may be for you…
Our client is a mid tier civil contractor with a number of strings to their bow, and additionally with a reach throughout the Eastern States.
After winning 2 projects in the CV$80m range an internal staffing review has revealed they are short a Civil Delivery Manager to Plan and control the construction of allocated projects to ensure completion in accordance with design requirements and time and cost constraints to achieve profit objectives.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, responsibilities will include
• Developing and reviewing construction planning and monitor progress of allocated projects to ensure they are on schedule and within quality and cost estimates.
• Authorising construction planning, programming and on-site completion schedules and liaise with the Operations Manager over completion dates for different phases of construction.
• Supervising and scheduling the activities of Site Engineers, Foremen and on-site purchasing and administrative staff to ensure coordination of the construction process.
• Coordinating and controlling site staff and physical resources to achieve construction targets.
• Liaising with the Operations Manager to modify design in construction systems and methods necessitated by the progress of construction.
• Reviewing project costs and take corrective action if significant deviations from budget occur.
• Reporting regularly to management on budgets.
Experience in the delivery of Civil Infrastructure projects is a requirement as is a Tertiary Qualification in Civil Engineering.
Apply or call us for more information – 07 3350 5198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.