Sure, there are a ton of Residential Apartments about to hit the market in Brisbane and residential building isn’t what it was however new sectors have increased to take up the slack, namely Industrial, Institutional and Commercial.
Our client is very well known on the Eastern Seaboard as a builder able to take on large technically challenging projects that others shy away from. Their management team consists almost entirely of staff who have started at site engineer level and graduated to Project Managers then above, and they promote from within more often than not.
Increased workload has seen them engage in2work to source a Building Estimator to assist in the preparation of accurate and timely estimates for assigned projects.
Reporting to the Estimating Manager responsibilities will include
· Obtaining necessary approvals before commencing tender work.
· Preparing detailed cost estimates for wage/labour/plant rates, quantities, prices and costings for projects under the guidance of the Estimating Manager.
· Issuing price enquiries and evaluate quotations.
· Preparing tender files ensuring all information is collected and filed in accordance with the tender database system
· Reporting on tender results on a regular basis
· Preparing estimates for minor projects without supervision
Exposure to Cost X or Buildsoft is a necessity as is experience in estimating building works for a building Contractor or Consultant.
Why not apply or call us for more information – 07 3350 5198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.