Our client is a highly reputable mid tier Builder with multiple locations and a strong order book, specialising in projects up to CV$80m in a variety of markets.
Recent exponential growth has seen the need arise for a Bid Writer to join the business and work in with all stakeholders to produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the organisations value proposition.
Reporting to the Bid Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Leading Bid Meetings with bid / proposal team members and key stakeholders such as the Bid Manager, Estimating staff, Design Staff and Project Manager
• Assisting the Bid Manager in developing a proposal structure for the Project
• Identifying and re-working existing pre-written content where relevant
• Delivering completed written proposal responses to the Bid Manager against agreed deadlines, escalating issues as required
• Saving all new proposal content to a Database for potential re-use
• Following up with the client regarding any feedback or queries
• Following up submission material from all internal stakeholders
• Creating free flowing documentation that best represents the Builders capabilities and suitability for the project
• Communicating and influencing at a senior level
Do you have previous experience in developing Bid documentation?
Why not apply or call us for more information – 07 3350 5198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.