Read More Testimonials...
I needed a break from the city, and Darryn found me the perfect role FIFO from Perth - thanks again.
Listed 24th Mar, 2014
Oil and Gas > Construction Management
Construction Manager – Pipelines - SEQ
CV$400m Pipeline project - Qld
- Brisbane Office based
- Market leading EPC – pipeline expertise
- Negotiable on package
Our client has proven time and time again their diversity at an international level, and with a number of large tenders steadily moving towards award they are thinking strategically and have tasked In2work and its partners with finding a Construction Manager to control and coordinate all construction activities to ensure that assigned projects are completed to the client’s satisfaction and to meet quality, time and profit objectives.
Reporting to the Project Director, the applicant will be responsible for
• Completing assigned projects in compliance with client expectations, company objectives, and all contractual documentation.
• Procuring necessary resources for assigned projects.
• Establishing and developing effective project teams.
• Authorising construction planning, programming and completion schedules.
• Authorising engagement of subcontractors and all major subcontract variations.
• Establishing industrial relations strategies to support project objectives and monitoring its implementation.
• Monitoring progress, ensuring that work quality and techniques are of a high standard, and reporting regularly on project performance and cost against company objectives.
• Ensuring that safety is an integral component of all construction planning and processes.
And other duties as required.
Have you managed the construction of large Oil and Gas or Water pipeline/transfer projects to time and budgetary constraints?
To satisfy the requirements of this role the Candidate will be Tertiary Qualified in Construction, be dedicated to completing a 2 year project and have previous experience delivering large scale Civil Infrastructure works in remote regions.
Please send Expressions of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3309 2153 for a confidential discussion.
On Linkedin? So are we! Join with us under ‘In2work Executive Sourcing’ and discover other jobs we are working on!