Read More Testimonials...
In2work has been a major supplier of quality staff to our project, and we are pleased to continue our long term association with them.
- $billion Project
- $billion Project
Listed 15th Dec, 2014
Construction (Building) > Site Management
Site Manager – Industrial/Commercial
Tilt panel specialist sought by busy Brisbane builder!
- Mid tier Builder
- CV$20m Brisbane Southside Project
- Plenty of ongoing work!
Our Business Partner is a Mid Tier Builder who has established themselves as a Builder of choice to many Industrial and Commercial Developers. Their mobility and strong subcontractor relationships means that their projects are completed without interruption and this in turn allows them provide referrals for new work.
A key repeat client has recently awarded them an Industrial Project within one of their Commercial/Industrial subdivisions and due to an overflowing order book they have sought In2work’s services to engage a Site Manager with the tasks of providing the operational coordination of all employees, contract resources and plant to ensure the effective delivery of production in accordance with detailed short term programs and schedules.
Reporting to the Project Manager, The individual’s responsibilities will be:
• To deliver relevant programmes and milestones
• To implement the company Quality procedures and ensure works meet quality standards and specifications
• To verify work is being carried out in a way that is compliant with latest design drawings
• To Order and allocate resources and materials
• To assess progress and productivity and implement action for improvement
• To focus on the elimination of waste within their areas
• To provide effective management of the employees and contractors, and to monitor the performance of employees and contractors against their roles and responsibilities
• To ensure all employees and contractors are suitably inducted, trained and certified prior to starting on site with ongoing training assessments carried out.
• To ensure regular toolbox talks and daily task briefings take place
• To strive for improved workforce motivation generating higher levels of performance and lead by example re start and finish times
And other duties as required.
Key to this role is experience with Large Scale Tilt Panel and Industrial Shed Construction, experience with and key relationships with subcontractors, ability to manage resources within a small footprint and a trades certification in either a structures or finishing trade.