Read More Testimonials...
No other agency could find what we needed in 18 months - In2work did it in 2 months.
- EPCM Consultancy
- EPCM Consultancy
Listed 15th Jun, 2015
Construction (Civil) > Site Management
Superintendent - Roads/Paving – Qld!
Established National Contractor seeks Top Gun Superintendent!
- National Mid Tier Contractor
- Support, Stability, Opportunity, Rewarding Salary!
Our client is a leader in the field of Civil throughout Australia, and are constantly lauded for their performance in winning and delivering highly complex projects within short timeframes. After successfully winning many new projects throughout Australia they have requested assistance with onboarding a suitably qualified and experienced Roads/Paving Superintendent with RMS/DTMR knowledge and relationships.
As a strong Roads and Paving Superintendent you will be experienced running a team of Supervisors and above 30 Sub Contractors on major civil RMS or DTMR Transportation projects and delivering relevant programmes and milestones through the implementation of the company QA, safety standards and procedures to ensure works meet quality standards and specifications across various projects in Metropolitan and rural localities!
Part of your responsibilities will be;
- Review of design and assessment of constructability if required by the Project Manager
- Planning and scheduling of works together with the Project Engineers
- Liaising with external consultants including design and services installation
- Verifying work is being carried out in a way that is compliant with latest design drawings and quality specifications
- Checking the ordering of materials and ensuring supply is constant and on time
- Reviewing and assessing of logistical and daily supply chain factors within tight environments
- Performance managing a large team of direct and indirect reports on site and ensuring adherence to programme
- Ensuring construction adheres to all site management plans ie Safety, Community and Environment
- Driving the production of the project so that it meets all relevant milestones
To satisfy the requirements of this role the Candidate will have previous site experience on large scale Civil Transportation Projects with a particular emphasis on NSW RMS or DTMR Projects. A proactive attitude and either a trades or degree qualified background would be well suited to a role with our client.
Please send Expressions of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3350 5198 for more information!
“Interested in this role? Join us on Linkedin or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more opportunities!”