Read More Testimonials...
I wanted big project exposure - next thing you know I was working there!
Listed 16th Aug, 2015
Construction (Building) > Contracts Administration
Contracts Administrators – High Rise Residential
Building Contracts Maestro with High Rise exposure sought by Brisbane Builder!
- Brisbane Builder
- Projects CV$20 - $100m
- Great package with career path!
This builder constantly defies the odds as to how to exponentially grow year after year! They continually win projects in the High Rise Residential and Commercial space all over Queensland with an emphasis on Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
With Turnover expected to grow another 25% this year the outlook is really looking good for this builder with their Precontracts team now negotiating to start 4 more substantial projects early next year!
The Commercial Team has stated that they are under pressure to adequately support these projects and as a result In2work have been engaged to source Contract Administrators to assist in preparations for the calling of quotations and letting of contracts and provide contract administration services to assist in the organisation’s control of contract costs.
Reporting to the Project Managers, these positions will be responsible for:
• Drafting explanatory materials to accompany requests for quotations from sub-contractors for projects.
• Conducting initial negotiations with sub-contractors to clarify the organisation’s conditions relating to contracts for prospective projects.
• Participating in the review and pre-selection of tenders.
• Providing support services to operations staff to ensure effective contract administration.
• Processing and recommending progress claims for work completed and refer disputed claims by sub-contractors to the Commercial Manager for decision.
• Advising and supporting the Commercial Manager to meet the Contractual Objectives of the Project.
• Representing the Project on contract related matters as required.
And other duties as required.
Key to these roles are experience with Building projects within the Qld Market, a tertiary qualification in Construction and also the ability to step up as a Deputy Project Manager when the PM is off site.
If you have the necessary experience and exposure please don’t hesitate to send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3350 5198 for further information.
“Have you followed us on Linkedin, Facebook or Twitter? Please do to keep in touch with the latest news, jobs and views!”