Read More Testimonials...
I followed their advice and it made sense - today I am a Project Manager 2 years before thought I would be!
Listed 26th Dec, 2011
Mining > Operations
Business Systems Improvement Manager
Client seeks an accomplished Business Improvement Manager to strengthen their Unit!
- Heavy Duty Mining Contractor
- One of the big guys!
- Excellent Salary and Incentives!
They are an Australian giant that never rest on their laurels, and the latest quarterly review by Senior Management have identified the requirement for a Business Systems Improvement Manager to initiate an unparalleled level of IT Management, support and direction!
Reporting to the General Manager, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Liasing with all senior management as to identify challenges they have with the systems environment and then working to remove those challenges
- Creating a systems environment that works holistically across all the company projects and business units
- Working towards a low latency and low risk IT environment
- Creating an IT Management Plan including costing and depreciation reviews of equipment
- Reviewing equipment needs and finding a cost effective solution
- Creating a Project IT Plan including effective setup and lifecycle needs
- Weekly and monthly reporting to management
- Managing large scale IT implementation and roll outs
And other duties as required.
To fully realise this role the candidate must have a comprehensive knowledge of IT Management, support and diversity within a complex engineering/mining or construction environment. A Bachelor of Information technology degree or equivalent would be a prerequisite for this role.
Up to the task? If so please send Expressions of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Just a reminder - as a candidate we can offer you free membership to our site - you can post your profile online and be exposed to a variety of Top and Mid Tier Local, National and International employers - it generally only takes a few minutes to fill out and you can add as much or as little information as you like! Check out www.in2work.com.au/candidates.php for more details!