Read More Testimonials...
No other agency could find what we needed in 18 months - In2work did it in 2 months.
- EPCM Consultancy
- EPCM Consultancy
Listed 15th Jul, 2009
Construction (Infrastructure) > Project Management
Project Directors - Infrastructure
If large successful project delivery is part of your forte we really should talk!
- Prestigious International Contractor – Perth/Brisbane Base
- Key/Senior Management Role
- Exceptional package to attract the best in the market!
Reporting to the Civil Manager, the outstanding applicant will have the responsibility of (a) successfully tendering for the project via leading a strong bid team and taking that bid through to a delivered project or (b) will be required to ‘take the reins’ on a recently won bid and deliver it to client and contractor satisfaction.
Irrespective of whether it is option (a) or (b), the Project Director will have the added responsibility of
• Writing and/or implementation of the Project Management Plan
• Managing, mentoring and providing training and motivation to a large, top performing team
• Keeping the client and the contractor reliably informed in all matters pertaining to the project
• Managing all budgets and costs in conjunction with the Commercial and Construction team
• Planning and scheduling of activities
• Ensuring project compliance with all state and federal Safety, Quality and Environmental standards and project plans
• Ensuring an excellent and harmonious relationship with all key internal and external stakeholders
And other measures as required by the Civil Manager and the business.
The successful applicant will have tertiary qualifications, extensive networks and be well versed in marketing, feasibility and financial reporting, as well as exceptional communication skills and a penchant for thinking outside the square.
Interested? If you are please forward through a CV with a Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this prestigious role with one of the leading contractors in the world.
PS Dont forget to check out other opportunities at www.in2work.com.au
“This is a fantastic role with one of the world’s major construction players – APPLY NOW!”