Read More Testimonials...
I wanted big project exposure - next thing you know I was working there!
Listed 10th May, 2011
Oil and Gas > Construction Management
Calling for experienced Construction Managers for all types of projects in the Mining, Civil and Industrial sectors with top tier Construction company
- Take off with one of Australia’s strongest Contractors
- City Based or FIFO roles available
- Incrediblel opportunity, staff development, incentives & rewards
Gigantic and cutting edge projects are our clients forte – their ability to present a ‘whole project’ solution that exceeds their clients expectations is legendary in the industry, and with many satisfied clients it makes sense that they are always busy with repeat business.
Due to unparalleled growth they have a dire need for a Construction Manager for a recently won major resource project.
You will lead a Project Construction Team responsible for delivery of the construction of the project in the least time, at lowest capital cost without compromising safety, specified quality or plant performance.
Key responsibilities for this position:
- Strong leadership to facilitate performance achievements and plant quality
- Optimal project execution through planning, people & process adherence
- Effective project management and contingency planning skills while working in conjunction with the project team
- Solution driven approach to problems and conflict resolution
- Through effective leadership, implement strategies to minimise colleague turnover and enhance retention rate
- Employ current HR best practice leading the team and ensuring that meaningful training and development sessions are attended
- Embrace and promote the clients values throughout your activities
- Achieve zero harm, through leading and directing the safety culture, standards, plans, systems & procedures, training and effective supervision
- Foster and maintain relationships between key stakeholders through open & honest communications with internal and external parties and project promotion in general community
A best fit for this position will have Tertiary Engineering Qualifications, demonstrated project construction management experience on major - complex projects,experience in the construction management of major multidisciplinary projects and actively contribute to a culture of performance orientation.
Up to the task? If so please send Expressions of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org