Listed 10th May, 2015
Construction (Building) > Project Management
Building Cadet - Brisbane
Great opportunity for a Cadet to join a Mid Tier success story!
- Mid tier D&C Builder
- Brisbane Location
- Fast Track to Project Management
This builder continues to win work in a tight market. Their strategy, which involves engaging early on with the client and guiding and supporting them through the design and construction process, is working perfectly and gives them the advantage over other competitors.
Due to a number of successful project wins following the above strategy, they are now reviewing a number of positions within their organisation and have targeted a role in particular that they wish to onboard – that of Building Cadet.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the applicant will be responsible for:
• Investigating and recommending sources of material and placing orders in accordance with approved policy and procedures
• Completing order documentation in accordance with policy
• Checking deliveries and processing invoices to ensure compliance with accounting processes
• Collecting and distributing drawings and site documentation to ensure the most up to date documentation is used by the project team
• Maintaining register of site instructions
• Contributing to the Project by sourcing information for Project Manager, as requested.
Ideally they seek a Construction experienced candidate with a Building Background and Tertiary Qualification in Building or Construction Management.
If you feel that you have the necessary background, capability and qualifications please don’t hesitate to email your most up to date CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3350 5198!
“Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more Jobs, News and Updates!”