Read More Testimonials...
Working for a Top Tier Mining Contractor was what I sought, and In2work made it happen.
Listed 22nd Dec, 2010
Oil and Gas > Construction Management
Construction Director - SMP
CV$1b project needs a delivery professional!
- Nth Qld Location
- Large, Popular Constructor
- Excellent rewards, package and training
As the first major Qld Oil and Gas project to officially kick off, the team are determined to strengthen their already strong relationship with the client and provide a reference for future oil and gas work in the region.
Reporting to the Project Director, the candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the construction activities through the Design and Construct phase including:
- Ensuring the construction deliverables are met
- Review of design and ensuring constructability is possible given said design
- Ensuring that contractual obligations of the Constructor are identified and met
- Reviewing and updating the Project Management Plans
- Championing project wide compliance to the Safety Management Plan, Quality Management Plan and the Environmental Management Plans
- Identifying Risk mitigation and assuming risk management
- Guaranteeing corporate governance
- Ensuring Relevant stakeholders express satisfaction with relationships and project outputs
A Best fit for this role would be a candidate possessing a Tertiary qualification in Engineering, professional attitude, senior level management experience and a focus on delivering large projects to the clients satisfaction.
Up to the task? If so please send Expressions of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org .