Read More Testimonials...
Darryn found me my dream job within 2 weeks.
Listed 27th Dec, 2010
Management/Advisory > Construction Management
Senior Management roles – Australia Wide
Top and Mid Tier employers boast full order books yet desire Upper Management to drive and lead their companies - national opportunities!...
- Top and Mid Tier Contractors and Consultancies
- Multitude of roles
- Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne opportunities
As a recruiter of choice for many top tier contractors, clients and consultancies, In2work and their affiliates often receive job briefs for management professionals – we are tasked with the job of sourcing these senior staff such as those we are currently seeking below:
1. Industry Director – Water (NSW)
2. Infrastructure Manager – Services and Maintenance (Qld)
3. National Director – Construction (NSW/QLD)
4. National Risk and Safety Manager (Qld)
5. Business Unit Manager – Power (Qld)
6. National Construction Manager – Rail (VIC)
7. Operations Manager – Infrastructure (WA)
8. Operations Manager – Infrastructure (Qld)
9. Senior Business Development Manager – Resources (WA)
10. Business Manager – Strategy (WA)
Pre-requisites for all the above roles would include significant experience in a relevant industry and position, tertiary qualifications and a dedication to excellence and professionalism.
To express your interest in any of these roles please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .