Read More Testimonials...
They really know who are the employers of choice in the marketplace, which made me very comfortable.
Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager
Listed 9th Apr, 2015
Construction (Building) > Contracts Administration
Senior Contracts Administrator - Building
Senior CA with substantial Building Experience required!
- Brisbane Based Building Contractor
- Corporate Support – Project Role
The background of this Mid Tier Builder is one that details 60+ years of activity in both regional and city areas. From their inception as a Family owned Builder employing only a few staff, its their relationships with clients and ability to provide an exceptional cost effective and quality service that has set them apart from the rest. With branches around the state they are able to deliver projects effectively in basically all areas and have strong subcontractors that will follow them.
Due to an unprecedented influx of won Projects in both metropolitan and regional Queensland, they have engaged In2work to source a Senior Contracts Administrator to assist in preparations for the calling of quotations and letting of contracts and provide contract administration services to assist in the organisation’s control of contract costs.
Reporting to the Project Manager the applicant will be responsible for:
• Conducting initial negotiations with sub-contractors to clarify the organisation’s conditions relating to contracts for prospective projects.
• Participating in the review and pre-selection of tenders.
• Maintaining a register of sub-contractors.
• Processing and recommending progress claims for work completed and refer disputed claims by sub-contractors to the Project Manager or Operations Manager for decision.
• Representing the Project on contract related matters as required.
• Ensuring that supply orders and subcontract agreements are properly reviewed and authorised prior to issue
• Assist in collection of all reports for the Monthly Financial Reporting.
• Assist the Commercial Manager in the preparation of financial reports for the Project including Cost Reports and Cash Flow Forecasts.
• Assist in the preparation of variation notifications and prepare, submit and finalise variation amounts with Clients Representative.
Do you have strong relationships with Subcontractors within the Queensland Building Market?
To satisfy the requirements of this role the Candidate will be Tertiary Qualified in Construction, Finance or Law, have previous experience in building residential or commercial high rise projects and be skilled at contract closeout.
Please send Expressions of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3350 5198 for a confidential discussion.
On Linkedin? So are we! Join with us under ‘In2work Executive Sourcing’ and discover other jobs we are working on!