Read More Testimonials...
I went from a small mid tier contractor to one of the biggest contractors on Earth.
Listed 12th Aug, 2010
Construction (Infrastructure) > Project Management
Alliance Manager - Civil
Key Infrastructure link project close to Brisbane...
- Large Civil Infrastructure Project – SE Qld Based
- Top tier Specialist Contractor
- Industry Leading Remuneration package
They have identified a requirement for a strong leader in their transport infrastructure construction business unit – a Project Delivery specialist who has successfully delivered projects valued in excess of CV$100m - a relationship contracting expert able to combine the interests of the alliance partners and provide value to the client, and a consummate professional capable of motivating staff and inspiring confidence in the client of the alliance abilities and his leadership.
Reporting to the Alliance Management Team, the proven performer will:
- Have experience managing a large team
- Understand the principles behind relationship contracting and the importance of alliancing
- Support totally the alliance’s Safety Management Plan and champion the alliances Safety First ethos
- Adherence to other project management plans including the Project Management Plan, Community Relations Plan and the Environmental Management Plan
- Initial project development including client liaison and defining the design, scope of works and the programme to the clients satisfaction
- Ensuring that the contractual aspects of the project are feasible to the alliance
- Progress and Financial reporting to the Alliance Management Team
- Meeting with all Project teams and ensuring that the continuity of the project continues and the direction to delivery remains the same
- Interacting with all internal and external stakeholders
This is a senior role leading a large alliance project – with that in mind, applicants with large construction project delivery experience will be highly regarded, as will tertiary qualifications in Engineering.
Already in a similar role? Or in a role whereby you consider this to be a career step up? Please feel free to apply discreetly to email@example.com by providing a cover letter and an up to date resume.