Listed 21st Feb, 2012
Oil and Gas > Project Management
Project Director - Mechanical
CV$1b project needs a delivery professional!
- Brisbane Location
- Prestigious company
- $350K + !
Is it their professionalism?
Is it their technical knowledge and ability to provide alternate solutions?
Is it their ability to make the difficult seem easy with their systems and process development?
Whatever the attraction, they are certainly making the most of their chances and rarely does an opportunity pass them by where if they haven’t won the job, they are top 3 – certainly an impressive record.
Central to their current needs due to a massive influx in work won is a Project Director with a Mechanical Background to take the project from design through construction then to project handover to a satisfied client!
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, the candidate would be responsible for:
- Developing, building and leading a high performance team
- Develop a Project Management Plan and related annexures to provide direction
- Ensure overall project compliance to all Management Plans including SHEQ
- Developing a strong relationship with all internal and external stakeholders
- Reviewing constructability with the construction and design team
- Technical review of completed packages
- Financial Management and reporting together with the commercial team and Project Manager
- Review and reporting of progress to all stakeholders
- Dealing with local and state government authorities
And other duties as required.
A Best fit for this role would be a candidate possessing a Tertiary qualification in Engineering, professional attitude, senior level management experience and a focus on delivering large projects to the clients satisfaction.
Up to the task? If so please send Expressions of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org .