Read More Testimonials...
I needed a break from the city, and Darryn found me the perfect role FIFO from Perth - thanks again.
Listed 13th Oct, 2010
Engineering/Consultancy > Environmental
Environmental Manager - Group
Senior Environmental role charged with Corporate Governance and Support!
- National corporate Role
- Multidisciplined Project Delivery Specialist company
- Brisbane Base
Their many business disciplines aggressively chase work and it can be said that the Global Financial Crisis was less damaging to them than to any construction/engineering company due to their positive attitude, supportive company culture and the underlying theme of supporting their peers and each others role in the company – putting it bluntly, they care. Coupled with training, proven systems and industry leading salaries and associated benefits, whats not to like???
Missing from their strong stable is a Corporate Environmental Manager...
Reporting to the GM Environment, responsibilities will include:
- Corporate Governance
- Production, roll-out and maintenance of Environmental Management Plans
- Addressing potential Environmental risks via review, audit and assessment of projects and company systems
- Mitigation of risk within bids and review of bids before submission
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders as well as local, state and federal government authorities
- Supporting the Project Managers and Senior Management from bid to delivery phase and periods between with regards to any environmental issues
- Management reporting to the National Manager and the Board
- Reviewing relationship opportunities with other firms and consultancies
- Researching and keeping up to date of any happenings and new technologies so as to keep the company at the forefront of environmental systems
- Ensuring that key Safety, Environmental, Quality and Community governance is obtained and enforced throughout all projects
And Other duties as required by their Manager.
A ‘best fit’ would be a Senior Environmental professional in a similar role (either contractor or consultancy) possessing excellent public/private sector networks – additionally, an engineering/science degree and 10 years experience would entice our client to interview.
A national role, the illustrious type they seek for such a position can expect support, already established national networks and numerous other benefits that only a company this size can provide.
Interested? Please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com .