Read More Testimonials...
No other agency could find what we needed in 18 months - In2work did it in 2 months.
- EPCM Consultancy
- EPCM Consultancy
Listed 5th Jul, 2010
Construction (Infrastructure) > Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager/Strategist
Corporate, professional senior role...
- Prestigious National Contractor – Brisbane Base
- Key/Senior Management, Corporate role
- Exceptional package to attract the best in the market!
Over the last decade Management have implemented their aggressive growth strategy to develop their business 3 fold, and as a result the Contractor is now regarded as a Project Delivery Specialist and an expert in relationship contracting principles and processes.
Reporting to the General Manager - Civil, the outstanding applicant will have the responsibility of building an already strong business and taking it to the next level via a mix of strategic and operational initiatives devised to maximise satisfaction for the client and repeat business, maximisation of revenue and profitability for the contractor such as:
• Formulate, recommend and implement the annual business and marketing plan in conjunction with Management to maximise sales.
• Develop market research methods and indicators to identify major prospects.
• Establish methods to determine the probability of winning each major identified project to assist in the total forward planning of the area.
• Participate in the preparation of medium term financial plans to ensure they are feasible in marketing terms, project market mix and sales value.
• Liaise with other marketing managers, providing market intelligence and co-ordinating the corporate and area plans for each market segment.
• Oversee, coordinate and evaluate branch selling activities, review actual sales against plan, and take corrective action on major deviations from the plan.
And other measures as required by the General Manager - Civil and the business requirements.
The successful applicant will have tertiary qualifications, extensive networks and be well versed in marketing, feasibility and financial reporting, as well as exceptional communication skills and a penchant for thinking outside the square.
Interested? If you are please forward through a CV with a Covering Letter to: email@example.com for more information.