Read More Testimonials...
They found me the role I always wanted, and now I use them exclusively for our needs.
- Top Tier Contractor
- Top Tier Contractor
Listed 26th Jan, 2012
Mining > Commercial Management
Project Controls Manager
Are you employed in Project Controls or Services, Looking to take the next step in your career?
- Top Tier Client - International Projects
- Brisbane Based Role
- Mining and Resources - Infrastructure and Engineering
Our clients across Engineering and Construction, Management and Consultancy have assigned In2work a number of Positions that they deem vitally important to their need at this moment. These positions are a mixture of City Based, FIFO (with VERY generous site uplifts), Project Controls and Planning options with long term opportunities, stable and secure clients including contractors and EPCMs who just happen to have full order books!
The most immediate requirement is for a Project Controls Manager, your responsibilities will cover,
- Management and development of the project controls process across multiple projects
- Ability to determine program objectives and requirements to develop administrative standards
- In depth knowledge of approved software related to estimating, planning and cost control
- Extensive knowledge and experience with estimating methods, principles and techniques
- Significant knowledge relating to project planning and scheduling methods and procedures
- Directing and monitoring all accounting, cost control activities and department personnel
- Knowledge of project management functions, contract discipline and administration
- Assisting project leaders in establishing planning policies, implementing and monitoring plans;
- Establishment and management of policies and expenditures of large sums of money
- Adapt methods and procedures to suit the philosophy/strategy of specific projects and proposals
- Experience in procurement, material control, accounting, labour, contract and legal matters
- Audit and review cost control activities utilising the development of computer applications
- Assisting in the presentation of Project Controls principles to external clients
- Making recommendations on performance evaluations and other Human Resources activities.
You will need to have the following exposure and experience,
Degree in Engineering or Finance including extensive experience across construction, estimating, scheduling, cost control, contract and document control process within the Mining and Resources, Civil Infrastructure, Building or Heavy Engineering and Construction projects within Australia.
We have the avenues to decision makers – to discover your value and potential for these and other Project Controls options nationally. Please email a current CV (in Word) to firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.