Listed 8th Jul, 2011
Oil and Gas > Planning
Senior Planning role for a Planning Professional on the East Coast!
- Employer of choice - Brisbane
- Huge progressive entity keen to bring on the best
- Willing to negotiate on package
Due to a massive influx in work across all disciplines, they have come to ask with the request to source a particularly strong Lead Planner to lead in the preparation of the projects Master Schedule and manage and review supporting planners output on a CV$1b+ Oil and Gas Project.
- Working with the engineering team to devise the best possible master schedule
- Reviewing minor works activities and assigning them to the support planners then checking output
- Managing and motivating support staff
- Advanced knowledge of Primavera P6 and other associated planning software
- Knowledge of report generation processes
- Compliance to all project management plans including safety and execution
- Timely, effective and accurate output to the Project Controls Manager
And other duties as required.
As a sidenote, we have over 30 Project Controls Related Roles so we are keen to speak to anybody in a related position nationally willing to entertain other options.
Our Client’s Requirements:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Experience in Oil and Gas, Mining Infrastructure, Civil, Building or Engineering Projects
- Professional and motivated candidates with long term career aspirations
They will provide:
- Enhanced support and training
- Career definition
- Experience on iconic, long term and interesting projects
- Safety and security
We have the avenues to decision makers – to discover your value and potential please email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – your application will be confidential.