Listed 26th Feb, 2011
Oil and Gas > Engineering
Project Manager – EPC Oil and Gas
A unique opportunity to be employed by a global EPC with a large order book!
- Brisbane location
- Global Engineering EPC
- Top 3 in the industry and excellent rewards
With a wealth of international experience (over 45 years in fact) and having completed projects in some of the most challenging conditions and the harshest and most remote terrain on the planet, our client was the natural choice as the EPC for a few of these projects.
They have an immediate requirement for a Project Manager to join the team with the directive of managing all aspects of the project life cycle from inception to delivery and handover to client.
Reporting to the Manager of Projects, further responsibilities include:
- Managing and motivating a team of engineers
- Developing Project Management Plans including Execution Plans, Safety Management Plans and other project plans
- Review of project plans and definition of scope of works
- Review of tender packages and award in conjunction with the engineering team
- Assessment of feasibility of the design and furthermore, constructability of the design plans
- Business development and relationship building with client stakeholders and possible joint venture partners
- Management of costs and budgeting/forecasting and reporting of financials to Upper Management
- Ensuring compliance to Australian and International standards
- Further bid leadership for ongoing packages of work
And other duties as required.
Further benefits of this role include an outstanding and professional company culture, exposure to cutting edge engineering principles and systems and methodologies proven the world over to be successful in any environment.
Suitability to this role would include a degree in Engineering and previous experience in a similar role with an emphasis on Upstream knowledge and pipeline/water facilities.
Please send Expressions of Interest to email@example.com .