Read More Testimonials...
In2work were thorough, professional and considered the things most important - my family and my lifestyle.
Listed 2nd Mar, 2015
Construction (Building) > Estimating
Developer/Builder seeks Estimating Support!
- Mid Tier Developer Builder
- Jobs up to CV$100m
- Brisbane Based
Our Business Partner, a mid tier Developer Builder with substantial Land banks in Brisbane, has to rate as one of the more progressive outfits within the Qld Building Market. They thrive on delivering a quality product with superb finishes and one that caters for the growth in Apartments in Brisbane and with pre-sales nearly sold out with each development they bring to the market it certainly seems that the market approves of what they are doing.
Central to their staffing requirements right now is the need for an Estimating Cadet/QS to assist in the preparation of accurate and timely estimates and cost plans for assigned projects.
Reporting to the Estimating Manager the desired candidate will be responsible for:
• Assisting with the preparation of estimates, quantities, prices and costings for projects under the guidance of the Estimating Manager.
• Preparing tender files ensuring all information is collected and filed in accordance with the tender filing system
• Reporting on tender results as requested
• Preparing estimates for minor projects with minimal supervision
• Implementing company tendering policies and procedures when preparing all estimates.
Prerequisites for this role would include a Tertiary Qualification in Construction Management, Building or Quantity Surveying, experience using Estimating Software and an exposure to Building Projects with either a Consultancy or Builder.