Read More Testimonials...
They found me the role I always wanted, and now I use them exclusively for our needs.
- Top Tier Contractor
- Top Tier Contractor
Listed 25th May, 2015
Construction (Building) > Site Management
Site Manager – High Rise Residential/Commercial
High Rise specialist sought for high rise residential project!
- Top Tier Developer/Builder
- CV$100m+ project – Brisbane Metro
- Plenty of work in hand and Big Salary on offer!
Our Business Partner is a high rise residential and commercial developer/builder that has made a big indent into the specialist markets generally ruled by the National Developers. Despite being established around 30 years their market share has increased to such a point of late that they are now strategically seeking key positions to engage once the projects are out of the ground!
They have now sought In2work’s services to engage a Site Manager with the tasks of providing the operational coordination of all employees, contract resources and plant to ensure the effective delivery of production in accordance with detailed short term programs and schedules.
Reporting to the Project Manager, The individual’s responsibilities will be:
• To deliver relevant programmes and milestones
• To implement the company Quality procedures and ensure works meet quality standards and specifications
• To verify work is being carried out in a way that is compliant with latest design drawings
• To Order and allocate resources and materials
• To assess progress and productivity and implement action for improvement
• To focus on the elimination of waste within their areas
• To provide effective management of the employees and contractors, and to monitor the performance of employees and contractors against their roles and responsibilities
• To ensure all employees and contractors are suitably inducted, trained and certified prior to starting on site with ongoing training assessments carried out.
• To ensure regular toolbox talks and daily task briefings take place
• To strive for improved workforce motivation generating higher levels of performance and lead by example re start and finish times
And other duties as required.
Key to this role is experience with large high rise projects, experience with managing relationships with subcontractors, ability to manage resources within a small footprint and a trades certification in either a structures or finishing trade.
If you have the necessary experience and exposure please don’t hesitate to send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3350 5198 for further information.
“Have you followed us on Linkedin, Facebook or Twitter? Please do to keep in touch with the latest news, jobs and views!”