Read More Testimonials...
They found me the role I always wanted, and now I use them exclusively for our needs.
- Top Tier Contractor
- Top Tier Contractor
Listed 15th Oct, 2009
Management/Advisory > Operations
This is a rare opportunity with one of Australians leading construction companies!
- Senior, Sought after opportunity
- Career defining role
- Great package + Site Allowances
Keen to make your mark on a company?
Eager to take a Senior Management Opportunity within a growing Business unit?
With a number of projects on their orderbook, our client is implementing its impressive growth strategy as outlined in its most recent business plan. As with any growing company, they have realised that to build its business unit to its greatest potential it needs to improve the efficiency of it systems, be it at the project ramp up stage or in a general operational capacity.
To remedy this issue they seek the services of a Systems Manager to effectively implement the company’s management systems to ensure compliance to national and international standards and to legislative and regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring compliance with all Safety, Communication and Environment policies and management plans
- Risk management and mitigation of business and financial risk
- Implementation of strategic and other management plans
- Establishing audit plan
- Development of all systems and processes to ensure regulatory compliance
- Establishing a regime of sustained continual business improvement
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent internal stakeholder relationship within the team
- Reporting to top management on the performance of the QMS and any need for improvement.
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation
Qualifications required include a tertiary qualification in Information Technology or related field and Qualifications and experience in Auditing.
Interested? Send a CV detailing your relevant experience to: email@example.com
Just a reminder - as a candidate we can offer you free membership to our site - you can post your profile online and be exposed to a variety of Top and Mid Tier Local, National and International employers - it generally only takes a few minutes to fill out and you can add as much or as little information as you like! Check out www.in2work.com.au/candidates.php for more details!