Read More Testimonials...
Working for a Top Tier Mining Contractor was what I sought, and In2work made it happen.
Listed 22nd Jan, 2010
Management/Advisory > Consulting
Community Relations Advisors
Your communications skills will help our client deliver this project!
- Large Project Opportunity - 2 years duration
- Excellent package, benefits and career development opportunities
- ‘FIFO’ 10/4 roster with site allowance!
They currently require experienced Community Relations Advisors to deliver the Community and Consultation Plan by informing and consulting with the community and handling complaints/enquiries at site level.
Reporting to the Community Relations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing close relationships with Internal and External stakeholders
- Ensuring key project developments and outcomes are relayed to all concerned ie the community
- Dealing with complaints in a timely and effective manner and to the satisfaction of all
- Conveying any concerns of the community and external stakeholders to the Project team
- Implementing the community and consultation plan on site
- Reporting any incidents to the Project Manager and the Community Relations Manager
The desired background for this position will be experience in major infrastructure projects. Contractor experience is preferable however the client would consider consultancy applicants. Tertiary qualifications in Community Relations or a related Communications Qualification are a prerequisite for this role.
To Apply, please send a current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
This is a great opportunity to start a long term career in a high performing company that delivers world class infrastructure by it’s people – come and join them.