Listed 14th Apr, 2014
Oil and Gas > Planning
Planning Engineer - Qld
Huge Contractor with plenty of work in hand!
- FIFO from Brisbane
- Site allowances, big uplift!
- Multidisciplined Contractor, massive project!
Coming from humble beginnings our client has established themselves on the world stage as a multi faceted powerhouse, able to deliver projects efficiently and effectively in virtually any location. Their feasibility team performs its due diligence well and projects are rarely less than very profitable, enabling the company to expand internationally and into different markets as it sees fit.
Having recently won a number of large government and privately funded projects all around the state, our clients, renowned delivery experts, has released a slew of Planning Engineer jobs to In2work and their affiliates.
Reporting to either the Project Controls Manager or the Senior/Lead Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Developing or helping to develop the Baseline Programme in Primavera P6 or Suretrack
- Maintaining and upgrading Programmes as work commences/progresses
- liaise with the construction team and engineering team so as to produce output and related reports pertaining to work activities
- scheduling and planning of major and minor works including sequencing activities
- liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Progress reporting to the Project Controls Manager
Have you performed a similar role?
Do you possess relevant tertiary qualifications and/or a thorough working knowledge of the planning software and related systems/principles?
Seeking a long term project Challenge?
You will contributing to high performing teams and be willing to work in a FIFO scenario or office based dependent on employer requirements.
For further information or to submit an expression of interest please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3309 2153!
“On Linkedin? So are we! Follow us for more jobs and industry updates!”