Listed 27th Dec, 2010
Management/Advisory > OH & S
National Manager - Safety And Risk
Substantial Construction and Engineering Business seeks Safety and Risk Professional!
- National Corporate Role
- Member of the Executive Management Team
- Brisbane Base and negotiable package!
Not content to sit on their laurels, they have identified a need in senior management and created a role to further improve their Safety and Risk Management policies, influence Business unit leaders and effect a change management process throughout the corporation.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the suitable candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, reviewing and implementing the corporate strategy on Safety and Risk
- Changing the culture of the company and establishing a greater emphasis on safety and associated issues
- Reviewing and addressing possible areas of risk throughout the company
- Performance managing, motivating and setting KPI’s for a large team in excess of 100
- Ensuring compliance and corporate governance issues are met
- Reviewing and implementing relevant training packages and courses across the business units at all staff levels from corporate to blue collar
- Providing Risk and Safety reporting to the board
- Emphasising continuous improvement strategies throughout the company’s business units
- Creating, maintaining and implementing the companys Safety and Risk Management Plan
- Playing an active part as a member of the company’s executive management team
This is an exciting time in the clients history (they have been part of the Australian Construction and Engineering landscape for over 50 years) and ideally seek a Senior Safety professional with exposure to workforces 3000+ as well as tertiary qualifications.
To express your interest in this role please email your CV to email@example.com .