Read More Testimonials...
I followed their advice and it made sense - today I am a Project Manager 2 years before thought I would be!
Listed 30th Apr, 2010
Construction (Infrastructure) > Environmental
This is a rare opportunity with one of Australians leading construction companies!
- Senior, Sought after opportunity
- Career defining role
- Great package + Site Allowances
Keen to make your mark on a company?
Eager to take a Senior Management Opportunity within a critical project?
With a number of projects on their overflowing orderbook, our client is implementing its impressive growth strategy as outlined in its most recent business plan. They are a massive company with real project variety, and it is on one of those projects that they have a critical requirement for an Environmental Manager.
Basically, the role of the Environmental Manager will be to ensure the effective delivery of environmental services to ensure that the project meet environmental responsibilities and objectives.
Responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring compliance with all Safety, Communication and Environment policies and management plans
- Risk management and mitigation of environmental risk
- Implementation of strategic and other management plans
- Establishing an environmental audit plan
- Development of all systems and processes to ensure regulatory compliance
- Establishing a regime of environmental awareness
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent internal stakeholder relationship within the team
- Reporting to top management on the performance of the QMS and any need for improvement.
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements regarding environmental issues throughout the organisation
Qualifications required include a tertiary qualification in Environmental Engineering or related field, and a degree of experience working in a similar role.
Interested? Send a CV detailing your relevant experience to: email@example.com