Read More Testimonials...
Darryn found me my dream job within 2 weeks.
Listed 22nd Oct, 2009
Construction (Infrastructure) > Estimating
Civil Estimator - Consultancy
New role created specifically for new company infrastructure sector...
- Mid Tier high growth company
- Brisbane CBD Based
- Great $$$, support and training initiatives
Looking for a Market Leading employer with an abundance of work?
Do you have a large project estimating background?
Our client is a Mid Tier consultancy built its name and reputation on Cost Planning and Project Management of large building projects, and have now turned their attention to the civil infrastructure sector using their same successful business model that has earned them industry accolades.
With Public and Private sector clients already throwing their support and projects their way, the Civil Manager has deemed the time is right to engage a Civil Estimator/Quantity Surveyor to support current projects and assist in winning new work.
Reporting to the Civil Manager, the applicant would be responsible for:
- Devising timely and accurate Cost Plans
- Take Offs and Quantities
- Mitigation of risk
- Developing relationships with external consultants and subcontractors
- Obtaining necessary approvals before commencing tender work’
- Creating and reviewing tender packages
- Issue Price Enquiries and evaluate quotations
- Collate tender documentation for review by the Civil Manager
If you have priced projects from CV$10m and upward and projects within the civil/infrastructure arena such as Roads, Bridges, Earthworks, Drainage, Tunnels, etc, we would strongly suggest forwarding your Resume to:
All applications are treated with the highest of confidentiality and we can arrange a discreet meeting to discuss with the potential employer to ascertain what you can bring to the table and what they can offer you in return...