Listed 9th Apr, 2015
Construction (Building) > Contracts Administration
Junior Contracts Administrator - Building
Junior CA sought by busy Brisbane Builder!
- Extremely busy Brisbane Mid Tier Builder
- Projects to CV$80m
- Climb the corporate ladder!
Our business partner, a mid tier Builder with a multi disciplined business model that provides Construction, Fitout and Civil site works, are rapidly converting opportunities into projects and could be one of the few Builders in Brisbane with constant business growth.
This builder has just become the preferred contractor on 2 Residential High Rise projects and a Commercial Project in Brisbane, and acting proactively as they tend to do, the Builder has engaged In2work to source and select a Junior Contracts Administrator to arrange calling of quotations and the letting of contracts and provide contract management services to the project teams.
Reporting to the Senior Contracts Administrator the applicant will be responsible for:
• Drafting explanatory materials to accompany requests for quotations from sub-contractors for projects.
• Conducting initial negotiations with sub-contractors to clarify the organisation’s conditions relating to contracts for prospective projects.
• Participating in the review and pre-selection of tenders.
• Maintaining a register of sub-contractors.
• Providing support services to operations staff to ensure effective contract administration.
• Processing and recommending progress claims for work completed and refer disputed claims by sub-contractors to the Senior CA or Project Manager for decision.
Do you have strong relationships with Subcontractors within the Queensland Building Market?
To satisfy the requirements of this role the Candidate will be Tertiary Qualified in Construction, Finance or Law, have previous experience in building residential or commercial high rise projects and be skilled at contract closeout.
Please send Expressions of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3350 5198 for a confidential discussion.
On Linkedin? So are we! Join with us under ‘In2work Executive Sourcing’ and discover other jobs we are working on!