Listed 7th Jun, 2015
Construction (Building) > Site Management
Site Manager – Commercial
Experienced Site Manager sought by Professional Building Contractor!
- Booming Builder
- Brisbane Multi Level Commercial Project
- 12 mth programme, exceptional package!
This client again shows how ahead of the pack they are with another win in a tight Market!
This time it’s a multi level CV$30m Commercial premises to be constructed within a critical deadline with a small footprint, hence the need for a top performing and experiencedSite Manager tasked with providing the operational coordination of all employees, contract resources and plant to ensure the effective delivery of production in accordance with detailed short term programs and schedules.
Reporting to the Project Manager, The individual’s responsibilities will be:
• To deliver relevant programmes and milestones
• To implement the company Quality procedures and ensure works meet quality standards and specifications
• To verify work is being carried out in a way that is compliant with latest design drawings
• To Order and allocate resources and materials
• To assess progress and productivity and implement action for improvement
• To focus on the elimination of waste within their areas
• To provide effective management of the employees and contractors, and to monitor the performance of employees and contractors against their roles and responsibilities
• To ensure all employees and contractors are suitably inducted, trained and certified prior to starting on site with ongoing training assessments carried out.
• To ensure regular toolbox talks and daily task briefings take place
• To strive for improved workforce motivation generating higher levels of performance and lead by example re start and finish times
And other duties as required.
Applicants will be from a Trades Background in either Structures or Finishes, 10 years experience in the Brisbane Market and able to manage Industrial Relations Issues, Health and Safety and also motivate a team.
Up to the task? If so please send Expressions of Interest to email@example.com or call 07 3350 5198 for further information.
“Do you have a social media presence? We do too! Follow us on Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for roles, news and happenings in the Oil and Gas, Mining and Construction industry!”