Listed 26th May, 2011
Construction (Infrastructure) > Planning
Excellent ‘Coal Face’ roles all over Australia!
- Opportunities in Perth, Brisbane, Nth Qld, Vic, NSW!
- Site allowances and great salary
- Multidisciplined Contractors and EPCM’s
They are the successful regulars making news for all the right reasons – engineering professionals dedicated to client satisfaction and retention, all the while delivering projects with a high regard to corporate governance and social responsibility.
Having recently won a number of large government and privately funded projects all around the state, our clients, renowned delivery experts, has released a slew of Planning Engineer jobs to In2work and their affiliates.
Reporting to either the Project Controls Manager or the Senior/Lead Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Developing or helping to develop the Baseline Program in Primavera P3/P6 or Suretrack
- Maintaining and upgrading Program as work commences/progresses
- liaise with the construction team and engineering team so as to produce output and related reports pertaining to work activities
- scheduling and planning of major and minor works including sequencing activities
- liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Progress reporting to the Project Controls Manager
Have you performed a similar role?
Do you possess relevant tertiary qualifications and/or a thorough working knowledge of the planning software and related systems/principles?
Seeking a long term project Challenge?
You will be contribute to high performing teams and be willing to work in a FIFO scenario or office based dependent on employer requirements.
For further information or to submit an expression of interest please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com .