Read More Testimonials...
Darryns expertise was suprising and his commitment to filling our roles was exceptional.
- $billion Project
- $billion Project
Listed 27th Aug, 2013
Oil and Gas > Human Resources
Employee Relations Advisor – Project Support
Expressions of Interest sought from ER Advisors with IR Exposure!
- Support to FIFO Projects - Qld
- Contractor at the top of their game
- Excellent rewards, package and training
Aggressive tendering, accurate estimating and the ability to forge close relationships with clients possessing vast resources assets has seen them position themselves in the box seat for 2, possibly 3 large projects awards to be announced within months, and to deal with the significant human resources onboarding process they now seek a ER Advisor – Project Support to ensure support current FIFO projects by way of creating ER and IR documentation, development of systems and general support to project HR/IR Managers.
Reporting to the GM of HR, candidate responsibilities will include:
• Assist with the engagement process that includes the completion of all forms, recording of qualifications, pre-employment medicals, letters of appointment and delivery of the Wages Induction program.
• Work with the construction teams in the on-going review of employment requirements particularly with respect to future manning levels
• Assist the HR/IR Managers and construction teams in dealing with issues relating to performance management
• Provide advice on the terms and conditions of the particular agreement relevant to the employee
• Engaging stakeholders at all levels to follow the HR/IR Management Plan
And other duties as required.
A Best fit for this role would be a candidate possessing a Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, professional attitude, remote project experience with a contractor and a focus on supporting the delivery of large projects to the clients satisfaction.
Up to the task? If so please send Expressions of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3309 2153 for a confidential discussion.
On Linkedin, Facebook or Twitter? So are we! Follow us to see the latest jobs, news and happenings in the Construction industry!