Read More Testimonials...
I followed their advice and it made sense - today I am a Project Manager 2 years before thought I would be!
Listed 26th Feb, 2011
Oil and Gas > Engineering
Snr Project Engineer – EPC Oil and Gas
A unique opportunity to be employed by a global EPC with a large order book!
- Brisbane location
- Global Engineering EPC
- Top 3 in the industry and excellent rewards
With a wealth of international experience (over 45 years in fact) and having completed projects in some of the most challenging conditions and the harshest and most remote terrain on the planet, our client was the natural choice as the EPC for a few of these projects.
They have an immediate requirement for a Senior Project Engineer to join the team with the purpose of providing engineering support to the Project and Engineering Managers with regards to costs, design, project controls and administration/documentation.
Further responsibilities include:
- Establishing project control measures including cost and planning systems
- Review and interpretation of design
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and relevant client stakeholders
- Assessment, mitigation and control of risk and associated factors
- Financial and progress reporting including estimates and procurement
- Preparation, review, release and subsequent award of tender packages
And other duties as required.
Further benefits of this role include an outstanding and professional company culture, exposure to cutting edge engineering principles and systems and methodologies proven the world over to be successful in any environment.
Suitability to this role would include a degree in Engineering and previous experience in a similar role.
Please send Expressions of Interest to email@example.com .