Read More Testimonials...
Darryn found me my dream job within 2 weeks.
Listed 31st Jan, 2011
Construction (Civil) > Project Management
Project Controls Manager – Oil and Gas
Critical role for a Project Controls Professional!
- Nth Qld FIFO
- Iconic CV$1b+ project – Oil and gas emphasis
- Great package/support/training/future work!
Leading the pack of contractors vying for this expansive body of work are our client – reputedly the most diverse and technically proficient contractor in Australia with an astounding background in large project development and delivery internationally. Known for their ability to change with market conditions and quickly get up to speed with any development, they have assembled a ‘Top Gun’ team to win more contracts and deliver the targeted projects.
Central to their recruitment is the appointment of a Senior Project Controls Manager whose purpose would be to manage the corporate engineering planning, cost engineering, quality and estimating functions to support the achievement of corporate and project objectives.
Reporting to the Senior Services Manager, the successful applicant would be responsible for duties such as:
- Establishing systems and policies relating to the management of information control
- Financial and progress reporting on a daily and monthly basis
- Reviewing the Programme and ensuring that it adheres to the clients needs and the contractors constructability requirements
- Adhering to the Projects Safety, Quality and other Project Management Plans
- Review of all tender packages to be put forth to the client and making necessary changes if required
- Establishing a strong Quality Management Team and associated systems
- Establishing risk mitigation procedures and other project controls
And other duties as required by the Services Manager.
This role is a FIFO role to Nth Qld and will be office based prior to site establishment – it will attract a generous site loading and roster as well as other incidentals.
To be considered for such a role Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or a related field will be required. Exposure to similar megaprojects would also be looked upon favourably.
Please send Expressions of Interest to email@example.com .