Read More Testimonials...
My career needed a push and certainly got one once i applied!
Listed 21st Apr, 2011
Mining > Operations
Operations Manager – Mining
Prestigious and Proactive Contract Miner seeks a Manager – Operations to take it to the next level!
- QLD Based
- Large Contract Miner
- Exceptional Salary Package
Due to a period which has seen them achieve exceptional growth, they have identified the need for an Experienced Operations Manager to oversee and review projects, develop bids and basically improve the operations of the company or projects where required.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing operational support to the Project Team
- Reviewing all Financial and Progress reporting and associated output from the Project Manager
- Reviewing scopes of work and working in conjunction with the project team to strategize the most efficient and economical delivery method
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure strong relationships with the team and with the client
- Work with the Bid Team to review bid, develop projects and analyse bid prior to submission
- Network within industry circles to promote the company and its ability
- Ensure that all Project Management Plans are followed
- Ensure that Contract Conditions are met to the clients satisfaction
A Best fit for this role would be a candidate possessing a Tertiary Qualification in Mining or a related discipline, professional attitude, senior level management experience and a passion for safety on large projects to the clients satisfaction.
Up to the task? If so please send Expressions of Interest to email@example.com