Read More Testimonials...
In2work has been a major supplier of quality staff to our project, and we are pleased to continue our long term association with them.
- $billion Project
- $billion Project
Listed 10th Jun, 2011
Construction (Infrastructure) > Project Management
Renowned huge project constructor has recently won another one!
- Substantial resources infrastructure project - QLD
- Versatile and established contractor
- Negotiable on package for the selected candidate
With a slew of projects due to be awarded and the fresh award of a CV$500m infrastructure project in Qld they have called In2work to source a ‘notorious big hitter”!
Reporting to the Director of Major Projects, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the team from award to handover and providing a disciplined and professional approach
- Liaising with all internal and external stakeholders to clarify needs and requirements
- Creating and maintaining the Project Execution Plan and additionally any other Project Management Plans
- Ensuring corporate governance and strategies are met
- Reviewing design together with the engineering and construction team to ensure constructability
- Producing and presenting detailed financial and progress reports during the lifecycle of the project
- Maintaining constant awareness of project deliverables and advising relevant stakeholders of changes to such
- Initiating a strong safety culture throughout the project and subcontractors/consultants
- Reviewing project training and support measures and devising with the interface team strategies to enhance staff retention and culture
Have you a background in driving a detailed and large scale project from inception to handover while achieving set project KPI’s and deliverables?
Are you Tertiary qualified in a construction related discipline?
Please express your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com .