Listed 15th Oct, 2009
Oil and Gas > OH & S
Safety Managers – LNG Industry
Are you a Senior Safety Professional with Experience in LNG/CSG?
- Senior Management roles
- Consultancy and Contractor opportunities
- Excellent packages and substantial Benefits
Seeking a long term secure role?
Looking for a role within an established Oil and Gas Powerhouse?
Although the Oil and Gas industry within Australia is relatively young, it seems day by day large projects are nearing construction phase. The duration of these projects will be anywhere up to 7 years and in most cases, the consultancies and contractors that we are proud to call our clients seek experience LNG/CSG personnel to assist in the delivery of these large scale projects and create a strong safety focussed working environment for the lifecycle of the project and subsequent operational period.
Their latest dire need that they have requested we source is for Safety Management Staff well versed in:
- Development of the Safety Management Plan
- Compliance to all State, Federal and Industry requirements
- Risk management
- Auditing of large scale construction projects preferably LNG
- Motivating, development and managing a team of safety professionals
- Safety and Risk reporting to the Project Manager
- Creating and developing safety systems
- Thorough analysis of any foreseeable problem areas as well as in depth accident investigations if they arise
- Provide preventative measures throughout the construction phase
- Act in an advisory capacity to the Senior Construction team when required
We have 2 roles – the first is situated in North Western Australia and the second in situated in Central Qld.
Prerequisites for application would include tertiary qualifications in Safety, previous experience in an LNG or CSG Environment, managing a team of safety professionals and experience in both an operational or strategic capacity.
Interested? Send your expression of interest to email@example.com .
Just a reminder - as a candidate we can offer you free membership to our site - you can post your profile online and be exposed to a variety of Top and Mid Tier Local, National and International employers - it generally only takes a few minutes to fill out and you can add as much or as little information as you like! Check out www.in2work.com.au/candidates.php for more details!