Listed 21st Apr, 2010
Oil and Gas > Project Management
Project Manager – Oil and Gas
Large scale SMP works…support, stability, security, success!
- Office and site location
- Ongoing role for 2 years – Security and Stability!
- FIFO conditions apply ie great $$$ and rosters!
This is where you enter the equation…
An internationally renowned Top Tier Contractor seeks a Project Manager to bid manage and deliver a CV$500m project located in Nth Qld. The project consists of Structural Mechanical Processing works most notably Piping, Mechanical Installation and associated works.
Leading a team of Project Engineers, Site Engineers, Safety, Quality, Environment and production staff, the role will be to deliver the project ahead of schedule and budget to ensure continual and repeat business from the client. Responsibilities include:
- Client liason
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Promoting and enforcing safety initiatives
- Vigourously driving the production teams
- Financial and Progress reporting to the Operations Manager and the Client Reps
- Planning and Programming with the Construction Team
- Local government liaison
- Contract and Cost Management
- Implementation of the Project Management plan
- Compliance with all Australian standards as per project, client and statutory requirements
Is this you?
If you feel that you fit the bill on the above, have worked on large SMP packages in Greenfield and Brownfield sites, Have a Mechanical/Construction Engineering degree or similar and would consider relocation or a FIFO opportunity, please submit your CV now by emailing email@example.com . PLEASE NOTE only applicants that have performed in a similar position will be considered.