Listed 23rd Aug, 2015
Construction (Building) > Site Management
Site Managers – Residential High Rise
High Rise Tower specialists sought by busy Brisbane builder!
- Mid tier Queensland Builder
- CV$50m Tower Project and CV$40m Hotel Project
- Plenty of ongoing work!
Our Business Partner is an award winning multidisciplined Queensland builder who are intent on taking advantage of the spike in the building market. They have an overflowing order book but are refusing to rest on their laurels, instead preferring to bid and win projects and prove that they are capable of delivering a high quality product within a tight market.
Their business development activities have returned results and they now have 2 high rise projects which they urgently require Site Managers capable of providing the operational coordination of all employees, contract resources and plant to ensure the effective delivery of production in accordance with detailed short term programs and schedules.
Reporting to the Project Manager, The individual’s responsibilities will be:
• To deliver relevant programmes and milestones
• To implement the company Quality procedures and ensure works meet quality standards and specifications
• To verify work is being carried out in a way that is compliant with latest design drawings
• To Order and allocate resources and materials
• To assess progress and productivity and implement action for improvement
• To focus on the elimination of waste within their areas
• To provide effective management of the employees and contractors, and to monitor the performance of employees and contractors against their roles and responsibilities
• To ensure all employees and contractors are suitably inducted, trained and certified prior to starting on site with ongoing training assessments carried out.
• To ensure regular toolbox talks and daily task briefings take place
• To strive for improved workforce motivation generating higher levels of performance and lead by example re start and finish times
And other duties as required.
Key to this role is experience with High Rise Residential and Commercial Construction, experience with and key relationships with subcontractors, ability to manage resources within a small footprint and a trades certification in either a structures or finishing trade.
If you have the necessary experience and exposure please don’t hesitate to send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3350 5198 for further information.
“Have you followed us on Linkedin, Facebook or Twitter? Please do to keep in touch with the latest news, jobs and views!”