Listed 14th Nov, 2011
Oil and Gas > Construction Management
Mechanical Project Delivery Manager
Key Delivery option for a proven professional!
- EPC Opportunity
- Continuity of work for years
- Handsome rewards and Opportunities
Their delivery methods are unique and they aggressively hunt for new work in the Australasian market in particular, and successfully may I add as they have just notched up 2 project wins through their subsidiaries in the mineral processing industry in the last month totalling CV$400m!
In respect of these wins they have identified a requirement for a Mechanical Project Delivery Manager to take the defined contract work scope and lead the team from site establishment through to construction, commissioning, defects management and finally a successful delivery.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the clients and representatives to develop a successful relationship
- Building a peerless delivery team of Engineering, interface, commercial and Production staff
- Developing a Project Execution Plan
- Ensuring the Site has a Strong Safety Culture
- Procurement of Certified Subcontractors and Suppliers with the Commercial and Engineering team
- Creating Project Construction, Commissioning and Delivery systems and practices
- Financial and Progress reporting during the entire project Phase
- Overseeing the Project Controls function including planning and cost output
- Keeping the companies commercial and contractual obligations at the forefront of their mindset
Our client seeks a Mechanical Engineer, 10 years post grad experience in large SMP projects and who isnít afraid of a FIFO lifestyle and the associated benefits provided. We are seeking a leader.
If you feel that you have the necessary background, capability and qualifications please donít hesitate to email your most up to date CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com .